Your day. Your vibe.
Your own custom design.
From dream to delivery.
- Get on the calendar early and claim your date by paying a deposit.
- Share your details right away or closer to the big day: your favorite flavors, your colors, your dreams.
- Ask questions and talk things through directly with your cake artist.
- Coordinate for worry-free day-of delivery and set-up.
- Cake stands, platters and other serveware are available to borrow.
- Tiered cakes
- Standalone cakes
- Elopement cakes
- French macarons
- Endless flavor possibilities
- Unique, one-of-a-kind designs
- Tailored to your theme and dream
- Made from scratch
- Structurally stable
- Direct conversations
- Fair pricing
- Full service
- Commitment to quality
Safe delivery and on-site setup
Weddings are a time to celebrate with loved ones (and maybe some crashers), which means more servings, with larger, more elaborate cakes or large quantities of individual sweets. There’s also a lot of wedding day stress with last minute preparations and so much to coordinate — that’s why I do in-person, on-site delivery and setup for my tiered cakes or large orders whenever possible.
For tiered cakes, I have invested in the CakeSafe transportation system, which allows me to safely and confidently transport pre-assembled tiered cakes up to 2 feet tall with a base tier of up to 12 inches, serving approximately 100-150. Larger cakes requires some on-site assembly.
I set up on site, usually with the assistance of my partner, a pro level CakeSafe carrier. I bring extra tools, buttercream or other decorative elements to do any touch ups that may be required to assure your cake is as perfect as you deserve!
I coordinate setup with you or your planner and coordinate pickup of any borrowed items like stands or serveware day-of or in the following days.